The complete Hamish & Milo Wellbeing Intervention programme includes all ten of the focus issue sessions packs; friendship, resilience, anxiety, diversity, angry feelings, change, conflict, loss, sadness and self-esteem.
You also will get access to the Hamish & Milo Hub where you can download the files such as the wellbeing profiles for example to print yourselves (you can buy them online from us should you prefer).
As a reminder, inside every individual session pack, you receive:
- An advice and introduction booklet – explaining our programme and approach
- A contents and resources card – for planning and organisation
- 6 A4 wellbeing profiles – one for each child
- The ten different session plans cards
- 6 parent information booklets
- 8 sheets of motivational and reward stickers
- 6 certificates
In a separate box is the sock puppet kit, packed with items for seven people so the group facilitator can make a sock friend too! The sock puppet kits include everything you need but of course, feel free to use any other craft materials you have available. Items included are socks, wiggly eyes, buttons, sheets of felt, pom-poms, ribbons, pipe cleaners, and fabric glue! We even include a special ‘handmade with love’ wooden button for each child’s creation. Sock puppet background and helpful instructions card also included.
Finally, there are six wellbeing journals one for each child.